Monday, September 28, 2009

Emo Thinks Country Music is Depressing

Thorn the Emo
Guest Writer

Man, this is damn depressing. So I'm YouTubing "Best I've Ever Had" to look for the screamo remake, and accidentally clicked on some guy named Gary Allan. It was country! I was like, WTF? What does country know about anything? Aren't all their songs about trucks and rodeos and crap? So I start clicking on the related videos on the right.
Holy crap. There's songs like I'm Already There, about some dude who, like, is the whispers in his family's hair or something. Then there's 'She Misses Him on Sunday the Most' and 'Who You'd Be'. All about dead people. I mean, they don't dress in black or scream, but they're really obsessed with death. They should get those people some help.
I had to go to a funeral last month for my great Aunt Janey, and you know what they were playing?
That's right, country.
Sick, man. Real sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment